Monday, February 5, 2007

Toaster friendly veggie burgers


Want your veggie burger crispy but don't want to wait to heat up the oven when the toaster oven is already in use? Look no further than your friendly neighborhood toaster.

Place frozen veggie burgers in toaster to highest setting and push down to heat. It usually takes two rounds on the high setting to toast mine, but toasters vary so play with it.

Also, remember to clean the crumb tray at the bottom, after the toaster cools down to avoid a build-up.

5 comments:

CyberCelt said...

Hello! You came by my blog and extended an invitation to visit your blog. You have as many as I do. LOL

I have been a vegetarian for almost 40 years. I do not eat flesh of any type.

Thanks for visiting.

Carrie said...

Hey, I tried your suggestion and it worked. Anymore suggestions for yummy recipes?

Karen said...

Thanks for stopping by Cybercelt.

Carrie, I'm glad you liked this idea. My old roommate introduced me to it. I just posted a new veggie recipe. Thanks for stopping by!!

OK Chick said...

Thanks for the suggestion. I will be using it. I hate warming up my burgers in the microwave!

Karen said...

Me too. You're welcome!!!