Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Salsa Ranch


Tucked away in the aisles of the superstore giant lies the ranch of all ranch dressings. Wal-Mart's Salsa Ranch is like a good dancer: a little bold, a little zesty and smooth from beginning to end. Like a good dance partner, it makes you look good. And that's exactly what salsa ranch does, it makes your dishes taste yummy with little effort involved.

Here's a list of things that salsa ranch can spice up:

*Salads
*Sandwiches
*Pretzels
*Moringstar Farms Buffalo Wings
*Fish dishes (for pescatarians)
*Quesadillas
*Wraps
*Rice
*Veggie Burgers
*Pita Bread

And many more things!!

I use this all the time on my salad and veggie wraps and I'm constantly finding new dishes to try this on. It's hard to go back to using regular ranch dressing once you've tried this. Salsa ranch is mucho yummy!!!

5 comments:

Mirtika said...

I'm guessing this is full fat? Cause low-fat and fat-free ranches tend to taste like a demon cooked it up in the pit.

:)

Mir<--loves fresh ranch with lots and lots of herbs on a chef's salad...sigh. I have such a fat tooth

Portage8 said...

Wow! Great writing! Wal-mart ought to hire you to advertise for them. :) That sounds really good and I will definitely look for it.

~Starshine

Desert Dogs California said...

Hey there! I got your link from my veg group on xianz. :)

I'm glad you mentioned wal-mart I find it is the easiest store in my area to buy healthy veg food. Strange isn't it? I like to break the myth that it would be too expensive and inconvenient to eat healthy and/or veggie.

great post! :)

Karen said...

Thanks for stopping by everyone!

N, I'm glad you like my writing.

Theway, I hope you break that myth!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled onto this salad dressing by mistake this week and oh my god, is it good, wow one of the main ingredients is jalapeƱos.
Not for the faint of heart and made in Canada, this has to be the best dressing Ive tasted in a while also made with buttermilk it is so yummy and will make your nose tingle.
And the price at Wal_mart is only $1.50
I know ill be coming back for more...its so good